Monday, September 8, 2014

asking angels

Earlier, my mind splashed out, sort of on its own, sort of in response to a question (asking questions of oneself), "what should I do!?", a Crowdsourcefunding idea diamond.

"How can I get money? I should be doing crowdsource funding. I should be working on my Kickstarter campaign. But, it's not going to happen. I don't want to even look at it. It's too complicated, and, besides, I'm too shy. And my investing is producing only slow results. This cannot continue! What should I do?!"

And the answer, splashed out by the cauldron of my mind, is, ask the angels. I'm too shy to ask the public, on Kickstarter. I'm too muddle-headed to learn crowdsource funding platforms, and use them. But I can talk to the angels. This is a conversation with the angels. Maybe it's a silly idea, that I can get money by asking the angels ... but, really, I don't think so. It's different, sure ... but I don't really think it's silly. I like it. I think it's smart. I think something will happen.

So, I'm asking. Not directly, per se. I'm saying, "Angels ... Angels," and they are saying, "Yes, Tom?"

That's where it's at. The topic is very abstract thinking. Sure, we all ask the angels, vaguely, for money, a hundred times a day. Didn't I just think "if only I had more money ..."? Why aren't the angels listening? Why aren't they doing something about it, when I have that thought? (Or, maybe they are, and then, why can't I tell?)

What is the premise, here? That angels like to listen to extended thoughts, a whole process of thoughts, and all the more so if it's, say, in writing, worked out, thus, more formally? Seemingly so, since, at any rate, when I do this I feel closer to the goal, something happening. If anything makes me feel encouraged, and confident, it's a feeling like that. Sure, nothing has happened yet - well, I did get myself logged back on to Blogger, and I did start writing again - but I like the feeling. Thank you angels. I'll keep you posted. Stay posted.

And, earlier, I wrote about what happened a little later, when I asked "what direction do I want to go in?" and received, in reply, splashed off from the bubbles of my mind, a Money idea diamond ...

And later, desperately, I wrote about story telling ...

No comments:

Post a Comment