Monday, September 8, 2014

money idea diamond

Mind's all over the place. Wheels spinning, no traction at all. What direction do I want to go in?

You ask a question like that, maybe a question of yourself, and your mind bubbles and splashes off hot answers. Money. Want money.

I didn't do that. My mind did it, itself. Does it mean anything? Should I reject it, saying "mind, try again, this answer isn't good enough. It's too embarrassing. Plus, what does it mean, anyway?" Don't want to. But, what does it mean?

It's like my mind splashed out a diamond. But what do I do with this diamond? Don't want to say no to anything. This is magic, following a lead that others wouldn't. Something could happen. Now you'll call me crazy. What do you do with a diamond? If the meaning of it is money, you take it to a jeweler and sell it.

But, it's true, that doesn't mean anything in the case of a diamond like this. It doesn't seem to mean anything in the case of a diamond like this. Some jeweler, who would buy this diamond ... what can that mean?! It's a diamond, but it's not a carbon diamond, it's an idea diamond. Who buys idea diamonds?

And what kind of idea is it. Millions of bubbling minds splash out this kind of idea diamond every day, every minute, Money idea diamonds. They land in the consciousness of the people whose minds splashed them out, and often, that's where they stay, though, also, they sometimes go out into the world, and then they have been known to attract money. That's the kind of diamond we're talking about. My mind splashed out a Money idea diamond just like that, at the drop of a hat, first thing, when I asked it a question. I'm embarrassed, but it would be even worse not to trust my mind. The suggestion that I not trust my mind is extremely annoying. Making that suggestion is villainy itself. It's the act of an enemy, bent on perpetrating an attack. Fools! Wayward Fools! Come to your senses! Stop being so cowardly! Explore this realm of the mind, with me, and be my friend! Explore this realm of trusting the mind with me. It's hard, it's scary. Go! Run away! I'll do it myself!

A few minutes later I wrote about an earlier incident ...


No comments:

Post a Comment