Monday, September 8, 2014

stock market

I want to make the money in the stock market ..................... not from crowdsource funding .................. not even from investors. I mean, I want to do crowdsource funding, but I'm not ready, I want to raise money from investors, but I'm not ready. I want to make the money in the stock market. But I'm failing.

Somehow I need to learn to read these short term fluctuations. Does this mean that the way to make money is in little, tiny, brief moves? Can that be? It's no the Warren Buffett way, that's for darned sure. But it's what I'm attracted to. It's what is sparking my mind. Could it be, even though Uncle Warren would say it's just stupid, that there's something to it? Could trusting my mind be the thing to do?

Looking at these tiny fluctuations, looking at little three month charts by pointing to symbols on the list of all stocks at the Finviz Screener. You can see the patterns develop. You can see the little two day rallies. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it's something. I don't know.

Uncle Warren trusts good management, he trusts good financial results, he trusts a good price for those things, and he's willing to wait. That last, I am not willing to do. I've tried it. I'm not willing to do it. I'd like to be willing to do it. I'd like to be in a position to be willing to do it. But I'm not in that position. I am in the position of wanting to not wait, of wanting immediate results, even if they're small ones. The risk goes up. If I make a mistake, it could turn into a bad result. Still, it's something I can focus on.

What would make it work? A collection of hundreds and hundreds of charts?

Getting nowhere.

Stocks are scary, dangerous. The angels may be imaginary, but they feel safe, and sure. But what does it mean?

Before this I wrote about telling stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment