Thursday, September 11, 2014

igc*****************

top chart is fixed
the chart below it updates



I took a look after looking at the 3 month chart because of all the rising tops and bottoms, and when I looked at the one year chart, I liked the big rally earlier on. it looks a little early to buy, but I just ordered 100 shares anyway, at a price that was nicely marked, um, somewhere ... in the 10 day chart? .9. Then I rather liked the 20 year chart. And the short term action is really flat, not spiky downward at all. That's different from earlier. Is that what actual bottoms look like? What short term action am I talking about?! I think it's the ten day chart again.

Anyway, I took a look at the fundamentals, then. They should support my ideas about the chart, if the chart is that compelling. First, I like, love, the name, India Globalization Capital. I'm definitely interested in India, and Globalization is interesting, and I love Capital. It just made my ears prick up. Well, they have some very modest revenues, which have kind of fluctuated in the last five years, and are down the last year, and that's all I can tell you about their finances. Then they're in the iron ore business, and they also trade commodities and electronics out of Hong Kong. And they're kind of investing big in the indoor growing business, I guess, leaf greens, and maybe someday canabis. Wow! A pot stock. They can really move!

India, Iron, Commodities, Electronics, and Pot. I mean, are you telling me somebody just made that up? The annual report went into long detail, and it was interesting reading. Here's my conclusion: it's an adventuresome family fortune, rooted in the iron business in India, Construction in India, Commodities Trading in India, the Iron trade in China, with a branch office in Hong Kong, connections with agriculture, connections in marketing, and some how they've dreamed up this idea of getting into Vertical Farming, and Marijuana. Well, be adventuresome! Like I say, pot stocks can move. There might even be something to 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment