Saturday, July 12, 2014

mini index readme

History of this blog.

Some months ago I started adding charts, from a list of 600. I added about 50 and then Blogger questioned whether I was not a robot, and made me stop. I could have gone back to it later, but never did.

That was January.

The other day, I wanted to blog, and found this old blog which I had forgotten about. Right subject. I started updating again.

First, I posted some garbage that has probably convinced you the blog is useless. Quite a few posts of it. July 2014. "the pick", "the investing game", "first revision", "perspective", "advance, withdraw".

Sensing a problem, I then posted "yod", which describes an investment ... opportunity ... without trying too hard to explain it. Also, instead of being a questionable winger - something I have a thing for - it's got some more substantial merit.

The "reset" post describes a questionable winger, but at least it doesn't try to explain it. It just describes what I think it is.

Then, the reset readme is theory, but maybe a little more rational.

Finally, I had fun pulling a rabbit from the hat of my old chart posts. It's got some of the qualities of a winger, which, of course, I like, plus it's a really solid looking situation. That doesn't mean it's actually solid - that's our basic philosophy: we don't know - but I'm more pleased to recommend it. The post is titles "good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment