Wednesday, July 9, 2014

the pick - ambt


See how there's a little point at the end of the chart - real pointy, and with a wicked curve to it. It looks like a fancy ice climbing tool. I call the pattern a pick, which, come to think of it, is a nice pun. It's shaped like a pick, and it means the stock is a pick. It means the stock is about to go up.

Well, I think that's what it means.

What I'm doing here is, a) trying to teach investing, b) looking for a way to document my picks - no pun intended - and then track them (even if I didn't buy them), so I can document my accuracy (or otherwise), and, c) sharing my research results in case anyone is interested ... I mean, if I can be of service ... might be good.

Below is a chart of AMBT that will update. You'll be able to return to this post and see how my pick did. Oh My God, This Is So Great. I just couldn't figure out any other way to do this record keeping. Finally, I overcame my inertia, and did the password retrieval thing, and now I'm back on Blogger, and can post charts and comments with ease. Blogger has been like a home to me for a long time (even though I'm a pretty bumbling Blogger blogger).

No comments:

Post a Comment