Wednesday, July 9, 2014

update - ambt

I just took a close look at AMBT, looking to buy it, and it looks like I missed my opportunity. That's what I now think. But there is a possibility, in these pick patterns, which I've suggested predict rapid gains, of, instead, a dip. Weird signals in the data suggest the possibility of a dip, tomorrow, to .77, and I think that's where I'll place my order.

AMBT is more likely to go up tomorrow, and my order is improbable, but, also, I'm revising my prediction again. It's still possible there will be a leap to 2, but I'm starting to suspect it will begin as a leap to, oh, $1.10. There then would follow a dip back to less than 1, which would be another buying opportunity.

This is the opposite of chasing. We're looking for opportunities to buy at low prices, and we're looking for them before they actually become available.

To view the charts, and the prediction, the-investing-game-ambt. That's a few posts back.

The intraday chart at the end of trading was so interesting. In today's action, another pick formed, on a microscopic scale. But I suspect this doesn't so much predict an immediate and explosive rally, as it does indicate we are at low prices. I'm leaning towards the idea that the bottom, here in the under 1s, is still developing, though I suspect it's certainly getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment